CHALLENGE 4 MARVIN 2017

In conjunction with PREMIERE PERFORMANCE

Support the cause
Logo marving p2
Event Details
Date & Time

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM

Location

Premiere Performance 4710 St Ambroise St, Montreal, QC H4C 2C7

Contact

Mary Etzitian
514.340.8222 ext. 23986
metzitian@jgh.mcgill.ca

Event Description

STD 2017 EN.jpg

THE "CHALLENGE 4 MARVIN" 2017

In conjunction with
PREMIERE PERFORMANCE

"TO SUPPORT VITAL RESEARCH TOWARDS A CURE FOR PANCREATIC CANCER"

Premiere Performance is proud to be hosting its 2nd annual event in memory of our friend, Marvin Meyers. All monies raised will fund vital ongoing research towards a cure for pancreatic cancer, an aggressive disease with one of the lowest survival rates. With the help of our generous donors and sponsors, the proceeds from this event will support the cutting edge research being carried out by the dynamic team of researchers, pathologists and oncologists at the Segal Cancer Centre (Jewish General Hospital) led by Dr. Tsafrir Vanounou. We invite you to meet the legendary Dr. Vanounou who will present highlights of the work and challenges facing the research team in their search for a cure.

Please join us at Premiere Performance to share a toast in Marvin's memory and help raise much needed funds for this very important cause.

Date: October 3, 2017
Time: 17:30 pm - 20:00 pm
Location: Premiere Performance
4710 St Ambroise St, Montreal, QC H4C 2C7
(Entrance D- east end of the complex)

On this special evening we will be running three PowerWatts stage races. These indoor races will be held at 16:00, 17:00, 18:00, and are open to PowerWatts veterans and newcomers alike. As well, Premiere Performance trainers and therapists will be on-hand to provide information and demonstrate some of the ways they can help to keep you in shape, strong and injury free. Also in attendance will be some of the Elite professional and Olympic athletes who train at Premiere Performance for you to "meet and greet". Bring your friends and family; there will be door prizes, auctions and raffles, as well as plenty of refreshments!

Admission to the event is $80.00, and tax receipts will be provided upon request. Please click on the link above to join us on this very special evening. Of course, donations from those who are unable to attend will also be greatly appreciated.

REGISTER / DONATE NOW!

All proceeds go to The Marvin Meyers Memorial Fund for Pancreatic Cancer Research.

More details to come!

Organizing Committee:

Michael DiBlasio
James Jacek-Cote
Morris Dascal
Jonathan Fischer
Warren Goodman
Michael Groper
Howard Kalichman
Lynda London
Mark Richer
Irving Tajfel

Quotes:

"Marvin thrived on finding new challenges in all aspects of his life and met them all head-on. Once Marvin took something on, there was no shaking him from achieving his objective. Not many are able to muster the willpower and sheer determination to achieve a goal in the way that Marvin consistently mastered. "Power of Will", captures the essence of Marvin and stands as an anthem for the hard work and persistence required to find a cure for pancreatic cancer."

"A 90% chance of rain means there's a 10% chance of sun. SO, LET'S DO IT!!" – Marvin Meyers

STD 2017 EN.jpg